ZMORPH FAB 3D Printer is the latest model from the manufacturer ZMorph and is a printer where you everything you need, packaged in a functional and nice design.
With the ZMORPH FAB you can change your desktop into a workshop.
Ready to use:
The FAB has auto calibration and detection of which tool head is being used. Thanks to this you can unbox the printer and be up and running just within a few minutes.
Single or dual extrusion:
With the FAB the single extrusion tool head is standard, but the dual extrusion tool head is also included. With the dual extrusion tool head, you can make multi-material prints or use it for printing support material, like PVA
With the advanced auto calibration of the build plate you don´t have to worry about failed prints due to a badly leveled build plate.
A perfect set build plate is one of the most important things to make a successful print.
The clear and crisp touchscreen makes it very easy to access all settings and to watch the progress of the current print job.
Outstanding build quality:
Heavy duty aluminum plates provide amazing rigidity and stability. It also protects the electronics from dust or leftovers from printing or using the CNC tool head.
The very sturdy construction is designed to make the platform stable enough to handle both 3D printing and CNC operations.
The FAB is equipped with combination filter. The filter is a combination of a HEPA and carbon filter. The HEPA part takes care of removing particles, and the carbon parts takes care of fumes and smells.
By using only the best stepper drivers and a stable platform the printer is very quiet compared to other similar printers.
The all-in-one software for 3D printing, CNC milling, and laser engraving and cutting. All Zmorph toolheads supported. Try the materials presets or work on your own. Voxelizer has an optimized workflow for Zmorph 3D printers ensuring the best and fastest results.
SMART Toolheads (optional):
Changing workflows in Zmorph Fab is fast and easy with the automatic toolhead detection. Switching tools takes just a few easy steps and no more than a minute. You can work right away without extra tinkering.
Zmorph Fab features an interchangeable toolhead system. With additional toolheads you can easily change the 3D printer into a CNC milling machine or laser engraver and cutter.
ZMORPH FAB 3D PRINTER
- 3D printing technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Toolheads: Single Extruder Toolhead 1.75, Dual Extruder Toolhead
- Layer resolution: 0.05 - 0.4mm*
- Maximum printing temperature: 250°C
- Work area: 235 x 250 x 165mm
- Maximum bed temperature: 115°C
- Minimum wall thickness: 0.4mm*
- Dimensional accuracy: +/- 0.2mm
- Work area leveling method: Automatic, Manual
- Material container: Spool, reel
- Material diameter: 1.75mm, 3.00mm (with the 3.00mm Single Extrusion Toolhead)
- Compatible Nozzle diameters: 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5mm
- Support structures: Mechanically and chemically removed - printed with the same material as the model
- The Dual Extrusion Toolhead allows multi-material 3D printing
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, SD card
- Compatible Materials: PLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, PVA, HIPS, ASA, TPE, PP, PC, PMMA, PC/ABS
- Work speed: 40 mm/s
- Travel speed: 120 mm/s
- TEMPERATURE PARAMETERS
- Ambient Operation Temperature: 15 ~ 30 °C
- Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 40 °C
WEIGHT AND PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS
- Printer without a spool holder: 520 x 500 x 450 mm
- Printer with a spool holder: 520 x 500 x 570 mm
- Printer with a HEPA filter: 570 x 500 x 570 mm
- Dimensions of the transport box: 600 x 600 x 570 mm
- Full set weight: 28.70 kg
- Printer weight: 14.45 kg
- Single Extruder Toolhead 1.75mm weight: 0.70 kg
- Dual Extruder Toolhead: 1.00 kg
- CNC Milling Toolhead: 0.90 kg
- Laser Toolhead: 0.32 kg
- Thick Paste Extruder Toolhead: 0.60 kg
- Software Bundle: Voxelizer
- Supported File Types .stl, .obj, .step, .dxf, .png, .bmp
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/10 (64 bit), Mac OS (10.13 or higher), Linux (experimental)
- AC Input: 100 VAC ~ 4 A 50/60 Hz / 240 VAC ~ 2 A 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 350 W
- Power Consumption with singlehead extruder: 220 W
- Power Consumption with Dualhead extruder: 230 W
- Power Consumption with CNC toolhead: 330 W
- Power Consumption with Laser toolhead: 80 W
Zmorph Fab 3D Printer
- Zmorph Fab
- Single Extruder Toolhead 1.75
- Heated worktable
- Spool holder
- 0.5 kg PLA
- Cleaning needle
- 0.4 nozzle
- PrintaStick adhesive
- Cooling fan
- Adjustable wrench
- 10-13 mm spanner
- 4 x Allen key
- SD card
- Power cord
Optional (Zmorph Fab can be upgraded with HEPA filtration system. The HEPA filtration system can be sent along with the machine and with the right cover already installed, or there’s a possibility of ordering it separately.)
- HEPA filter system
- Right cover