Creality CR-10-S5 – Good-value 3D printer with super large build area
The Creality CR-10-S5 has an open frame and a heated 3D print bed. The CR-10-S5 offers a LCD screen and a SD card reader for a simpler user interface. This 3D printer is compatible with Cura, simplify3D and Repetier Host software.
The nozzle diameter default size is 0.4 mm on the CR-10-S5. Creality offers an extra 0.3 mm diameter nozzle for free.
Note: This 3D printer is semi-assembled, all you need to do is putting the frame together and connect some wires, no soldering required.
Due to its very large build area you will be ready for additive manufacturing of large prototypes or small series. This is ideal for producing massive parts or modells.
In about 30 - 60 min you will be ready for 3D printing.
New Creality CR-10-S5 Highlights
- Filament Monitor: There is a filament sensor attached to the extruder, once there is a lack of filament, it will alarm and stop, then it will continue to manufacture when new filament is reloaded.
- Dual Z Rod Screws & Motors: It is different from standard CR-10, there are two Z axis screw rods and motors on this 3D printer, it has a much more stable performance. Dual Lead Screw design will stabilize the machine on larger and taller prints.
- Large build area 3D printer for a competitive price
- High manufacturing accuracy can meet the industrial needs
- Patent technology for XYZ aluminum V-slot bearing + precision roller with high positioning accuracy to make it run smoothly and get higher quality product.
- Simple design, easy to make, to avoid cumbersome installation steps
- Industrial-grade PCB can continuously 3D print for about 200 hours (under ideal conditions), with matures production technology and stable performance.
- Patent MK10 nozzle extrusion structure can 3D print more printing material without blocking.
- Electronic control host was separated from the manufacturing body, to meet the needs of refitting printing size to various specifications according your imagination
- CR-10-S5 has now Dual Z Lead upgraded screw kits to ensure the perfection and stability in printing leads to higher precision results.
Printing type FDM (Fused deposition modeling) Body structure Patent technology V-Slot aluminum bearing Nozzle diameter Default 0.4mm, can be changed to 0.3mm Filament diameter 1.75mm Print speed ≤200mm / s, normal printing speed: 30 - 100mm / s Each accuracy 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable) Power supply Input 110-220V switchable, output 12V Actual power 160-200W Operating page Chinese / English Printing accuracy ±0.1mm Extruder temperature: Up to 250°C Heat Bed: Yes, 3mm thickness aluminium heat bed LCD Screen: Yes Environmental requirement
10-30°C, humidity 20-50%
Materials PLA, ABS (small prints only) and similar materials. Software supporting PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc. Format STL, OBJ, G-Code, JPG Printing method SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(on-line) Operating system Linux, Windows, OSX Operating software CURA, Repetier-Host, simplify 3D Machine size Package size Machine net weight Package weight 24kg